- Gender-sensitive reporting
Guidance from UNESCO.
- Seen but not heard: how women make front page news
Report by Women in Journalism, published in October 2012.
- Who Makes the News? The Global Media Monitoring Project Report 2010
Research findings on gender portrayal and representation in news media in 108 countries.
- Gender representation in the media
Articles on sex, stereotyping, coverage of women’s issues and women working in the media, from Media Smarts.
- Women and the Media: What do they want?
Report by Tamsyn Dent on POLIS/ Gender Institute seminar on women and the media, March 2008.
- Report on Gender-sensitive reporting in Iraq
Article 19 report on two day workshop in Jordan, published 28 June 2007.
- Pioneering Women’s Voices: A Celebration of Women’s Journalism Across the Globe
By Article 19, for International Women’s Day, 8 March 2007.
- Guidelines for gender-sensitive media reporting
Produced by UNESCO in 2004.