- Gypsy Travellers in Scotland: A resource for the media
Equality and Human Rights Commission Scotland, 2010.
- Guidance on travellers
Advice from the National Union of Journalists, part of their guidelines on race reporting.
- Irish Travellers: Challenging the Myths
Leaflet challenging misinformation about Travellers in Ireland from NCCRI.
Articles and reports:
- Data in Focus Report: The Roma
European Union Minorities and Discrimination Survey from European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights, April 2009
- Portrayal and participation of minorities in the media
Speech by Mike Jempson, delivered at the Incore Race and Media Conference, 3 October 2007
- Rokker Radio
BBC Three Counties radio show for the travelling community, launched April 2006
- On the Human Rights Situation of the Roma, Sinti and Travellers in Europe
By Alvaro Gil-Robles, Council of Europe Human Rights Commissioner, 4 May 2005.
- Gypsy campaign raises ethics issue
By Paula Dear, BBC News, with comments from Mike Jempson, MediaWise, 11 March 2005.
- Romaphobia – Europe’s Acceptable Racism
By Valeriu Nicolae, Director, European Roma Information Centre, December 2004.
- We About the Roma: Discriminatory Discourse in the Media in Slovenia
By Karmen Erjavec, Sandra B Hrvatin & Barbara Kelbl, OSI Slovenia/Mediawatch, 2000.