Code of Conduct for Members of the Thai Journalists Association, published 8 September 2003.
1. Promote and maintain freedom of expression and news reporting.
2. Provide only accurate news information and arrange to correct those found to be inaccurate.
3. Be polite and honest in discharging function, especially in obtaining documents, photographs and other informative materials useful for news reports.
4. Respect the confidentiality of news sources.
5. Perform duties for the greatest benefit of the public and restrain from seeking self-gain and from being an instrument of any group of people.
6. Refrain from any act that may be damaging to the profession’s integrity and image.