Code of Ethics of the Reporters Association of Thailand.
To maintain the integrity of reporters and to emphasize the reporters’ public responsibility, the Reporters’ Association of Thailand stipulates the following code of ethics to be observed by members:
1. To promote and maintain the freedom of expression.
2. To inform the public of the truth. All published reports, if found distorted, must be immediately corrected.
3. To obtain the news, documents or photographs only through open and honest means.
4. To observe strict confidentiality of the sources of information.
5. To be free from the influence of any individuals or interest groups.